Emoji2 is a tweak in Cydia that allows us to use the new emoji hidden from IOS 5.1. As we have said on other occasions, from IOS 5, the original emoji are default keyboard settings, but now we can use quite new, simply installing this tweak.
To activate, just have to go and select a language Ajustes/Emoji2 not used to replace their letters. Once done, just have to change the language in Settings / General / International / Keyboards.
Keep in mind that not be on all devices, but only in those with IOS 5.1 or higher installed.
I couldn't found in cydia this, Is that same repo for “Emoji 2” also?
ReplyDeleteEnabling ios emoji is simple, but not for the faint of heart. One of the simplest methods is to first jailbreak your device.
ReplyDeleteThank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! emoticon vs emoji
ReplyDeleteThankyou for this wondrous post, I am glad I observed this website on yahoo. iphone mockup sketch
ReplyDelete