John Zamo has been one of the lucky ones to be one of the bags manufactured by Casetagram. With this service you can create fully customized covers for your iPhone 4/4s using photos from your photos on Instagram. It is very easy to create a custom cover, and after waiting a few weeks, get in your house with a perfect finish.
This is the case that John Zamo Casetagram designed through and this is what tells us about his creation:
"The photos do not have a theme. It's a photo rebujina where we my sister, the sister of my wife, my pregnant wife (a beautiful and original memory), pets of all and I, with my great art, magic, and my hobby, XBox.
I did not choose the way heart because it was past Valentine's Day when I did and, besides, my wife is not as geeky as me. She prefers the case of a lifetime. I chose this design because it allowed me to put more pictures than other designs, and took advantage of all space.
Greetings magic. "
Stay tuned to News iPhone because we are preparing many more contests like this.
Link: Casetagram .
No comments:
Post a Comment