I know the iPhone camera is very good (for something is the most used in Flickr) and ongoing enhancements coupled with the great apps like Instagram, Camera, Hipstamatic, etc.. and it seems that anybody else is a professional slowly so I've done this more and more interested in photography to the point where I decided to go into the world of choosing a Nikon DSLR D5100 and companion of my early first steps.
But as the camera does the photographer My first task was to find books, documents or apps that I removed the N00b of photography and in turn help me exploit the capabilities of my computer, so that the most convincing, most recommended and I was like a glove App was the Master Your DSLR Camera.
At first, by nature of manual / book you question if it was better to buy an iBook version, but as you drive the manual inside the app you Master Your DSLR Camera understanding the importance of having it as app because it offers a good interactive examples will help you better understand the basic concepts, which would be unthinkable with an iBook ... maybe then a textbook but for now is what is
.
The App is available at the moment only in English so it may seem a limitation for those who do not chew the language well but believe me the examples of interactive slides, mounted the stage and graphics that include very digestible so I do not think have trouble understanding the basics of photography.
Another point that I love is that not only tells you the basics of photography but it also helps you to know in detail the elements that make up the body of the DSLR, with reference to models in the Canon and Nikon D5100 T3i , which served as the perfect manual for my camera
Obviously the body of a DSLR camera switches from one model to another, but its elements so as not to refer to the two commercial brands is a great success that more than one help with your camera. The price of the app is 120 pesos (10 USD) ... a very useful investment if like me want to interfere in this world of photography and apply these concepts to their photos taken and not walk into a riot as a hit man to shoot him everything that moves.
Make it yours for $ 120 bucks in the AppStore | Posted in iPhoneFan
No comments:
Post a Comment