Thursday, March 15, 2012

Loose and Sparrow for IOS



Well, the wait finally ended for those who wanted the version of Sparrow on their iPhone, because I can go with his 36 pesos in hand to buy it on the AppStore .
Sparrow for those who do not know it first emerged as a Mac email client with an interface very, much like the twitter app in IOS, which was won by several followers.

Within the trouble is that the app is not supported for Exchange emails and so far no reports, which according to the developers already have a version in the oven with notifications for greater use of App but will have to wait update.

I have not decided to buy it because I'd rather wait to discuss the reviews and I do not want to fill with apps that do the same and now I'm happy with the Mail app that incorporates IOS, but if you dare tell me in comments if it's worth.

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment