Thursday, January 19, 2012

Overflow: effect to the Mac OS X in your dock



If a few days ago I was meditating re jailbreak my iPhone 4 and my iPad 2, this tweak has definitely do today: Overflow.

As you can see, the tweak creates an effect on our dock in the style of Mac OSX. Works closely with Infinidock and is visually very attractive.

You can find it for $ 0.99 in Cydia Store and is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPhone. It will not miss this tweak in my devices :) .

Also Springtomize 2, another tweak about which I have spoken CostaXtreme my partner in this entry , has a somewhat different dock Overflow. I leave you some videos to judge what you like best.

Overflow

Price: $ 0.99

Available: Cydia Store

Springtomize 2

Price: $ 2.99

Available: Cydia Store


Which do you stay?

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment