Thursday, February 3, 2011

First iPhone reviews of Verizon's network

2 Primeras opiniones del iPhone de Verizon en la red

The big blogs have their iPhone from Verizon, TechCrunch, Walt Mossberg, Engadget, etc. and are beginning to launch their initial views on the quality of calls and the sound:

Mossberg :

The iPhone calls are clearer Verizon, including the use of the speaker and the Bluetooth connection. On the first day I had a couple of problems with calls being cut, but Apple told me to reboot and has not be any problem.

TechCrunch :

This version of the iPhone 4 seems to have no problem with the antenna. I tried it anyway losing coverage and I could not reproduce the problem than the previous model had. And most important, not only calls are not cut, but no internet connection slows down.

Engadget :

Does the iPhone performs better compared to Verizon dropped calls? The answer is yes.

In areas with a weaker signal we had problems with sound quality and interference, we even missed two calls while we were moving from one place to another.

via

No comments:

Post a Comment