Today, diving for the latest updates from the App Store called my attention to look Fragger Desert Strike at the top of the free applications. Without hesitation I downloaded and have begun to play. His mechanics are as simple as throwing grenades and blow up the enemies (I hope not to offend sensitive souls with what I write.)
We have 40 different levels that progressively we will see how our task is increasingly complicated by the many obstacles that we will find. The game's graphics are comic style and are adapted to Retinal Display, and they look pretty good on the screen of the iPhone 4.
We also have the ability to unlock achievements in the game and compare our results with those of our friends through support for Game Center. The only complaint I put the game is advertising that we fit between levels and, at least to me, the menu did not respond as well as it should, being a bit slow at times. Moreover, taking into account that now we are free, Fragger is recommended at 100% for moments of entertainment.
Available: App Store
Price: Free
No comments:
Post a Comment